What are Trapped Emotions?
Trapped Emotions are what we call emotional baggage – the left over energies of intense emotional events that we’ve experienced that are still stuck in our physical bodies. These energies distort the normal field of the body, creating pain, malfunction, all manner of dis-ease, and even cancer. In addition, these energies (trapped emotions) are the driving force behind PTSD, depression, anxiety, phobias and all manner of mental diseases.
The Emotion Code is an easy way to find those old emotions and to release them forever in a quick and painless way.
“A trapped emotion is literally a ball of energy, from about the size
of a orange to about the size of a cantaloupe. Wherever these trapped emotions lodge, they will distort the normal energy field of the body. This slight distortion of the human energy field is one of the most common reasons for physical pain.”
~ Dr. Bradley Nelson
Who has Trapped Emotions?
Dr. Nelson found that most of people have trapped emotions and an average person of the age of 40 has around 300 of those emotions.
In addition trapped emotions are found in children and animals however less than in adults.
Releasing trapped emotions for children may result in your children becoming more confident, open, loving and being able to cope better with stress.
The animals can become calmer, less freighten, more trusting.
Types of Trapped Emotions:
Besides the common emotions that get trapped since our birth till our current age we can identify:
- inherited trapped emotions – may be carried since many generations from mother or father side (is passed during the conception from generation to generation – releasing of this emotion is beneficial for all affected generations)
- pre-natal trapped emotions – are from the time being in the mother’s womb (the child basically feels what mother feels and if mother can’t process the emotion, it might get trapped in a child as well)
- absorbed trapped emotions – especially children absorb emotions from others because they are like walking sponges but also adults can absorb emotions from close persons or if the emotions are intense
- pre-conception trapped emotions – emotions that were felt before our birth
What happens after releasing of Trapped Emotions?
There are 2 different goals most people have when they attend an emotion code session with me. Some of them want to identify and release trapped emotions causing/contributing to their issues and others want to release ALL of the trapped emotions they have been carrying with them. When we drop these trapped emotions, we make ourselves available to peace, love, joy and abundance that has always been available to us even if we weren’t aware of it.
After an Emotion Code session, the body usually goes through processing. Most of my clients become quite tired and need extra sleep and some of them become very emotional – both of the “symptoms” are completely normal and shows that the body is working. Drinking lots of water and giving body what it needs will make the processing easier.
Many people have found that when they released their trapped emotions they are able to live healthier and happier lives, and they are much more apt to creating their desired results.
In summary, the Emotion Code can support a person in releasing stuck and unwanted trapped energies in a matter of minutes. As a person frees themselves, they open themselves to experience more joy, love and abundance in all forms.
Benefits of emotion code session:
– releasing of physical pain
– feeling lighter and happier
– feeling more confident and loving
– more clarity
– freeing ourselves for more possibilities in our Life